Go from feeling stressed, stuck or unwell in your abdomen and pelvis to discovering the power of practical self-care strategies to clean up your digestion, revitalize your menstrual/ gynecological health and enhance your fertility.
- Feel the flow of ultimate wellbeing this will bring
START WITH A FREE 15 MINUTE INTRO DISCOVERY SESSION CALL with
Dr. Christine Matheson, ND
Hi! I’m Christine Matheson
Naturopathic doctor, Arvigo® Practitioner and Yoga Instructor
I help women achieve their dream health goals with a priority on ensuring women’s optimal digestive, pelvic, gynecological and fertility health as a key factor in promoting the complete vitality of her body and mind.
I emphasize powerful and practical stress-relieving, hands-on self-healing strategies that bring you from overwhelm to calm, from feeling stuck to feeling flow. Assisting you to reset your health from the inside out with natural medicine AND realigning your body from the outside in with natural bodywork and yoga techniques - I help you experience the sweet spot of your best health.
My commitment is to empower women to shine in their lives through awakening their most vibrant health.
Meet Dr. Christine Matheson, ND
Learn about All of her Services
My signature and unique program for women is
Combining the benefits of an individualized naturopathic medicine plan with the Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy ® (ATMAT)- an external abdominal massage method (also known as “uterine massage”) that is both given as a massage treatment and taught as a self-care technique to decongest the abdomen, pelvis and especially the uterus by stimulating the flow of the blood, lymph, nerve and qi (energy) which helps to restore function to the vital organs in your belly.
THE BELLY BE WELL PROGRAM helps
during a range of stages in a woman’s life….
What are your concerns? What ‘gut feelings’ do you want help with?
Do you have DIGESTIVE woes zapping your energy and mood?
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Constipation (alternating with diarrhea)
- Gas or Bloating, unpredictable reactions to food
Do your MENSTRUAL, GYNECOLOGICAL or MENOPAUSAL issues feel out of your control?
- PMS, irregular periods, painful periods
- Uterine fibroids, endometriosis, ovarian cysts
- Prolapsed or displaced uterus
- Peri-menopausal or menopausal symptoms including hotflashes, headaches or vaginal dryness
Are your PELVIC HEALTH symptoms keeping you in pain or making you feel low?
- pelvic pain or congestion, pelvic floor dysfunction
- prolapsed uterus or bladder
- bladder symptoms or prolapsed bladder
- pain during intercourse
Are you stressed about trying to CONCEIVE, unsure about your FERTILITY ?
- either trying to conceive naturally or with fertility treatments
- either trying for the first time or after previous pregnancies
Are you RECOVERING POST-PARTUM and want to feel confident restoring strength in your abdomen and pelvis?
- strategies to heal the uterus, decrease pelvic congestion and re-align the abdomen naturally
- post-natal support to prevent pelvic weakness and to re-establish pelvic floor stability
LITERALLY START PUTTING YOUR HEALTH BACK INTO YOUR OWN HANDS NOW WITH THE
“The uterus is the woman’s core, if it is out of balance, her whole life is out of balance-physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.”
- Don Elijio Panti, Maya Shaman of Belize (Central America) who trained Dr. Rosita Arvigo about the ancient Maya technique of abdominal massage.
LITTLE TUMMIES MATTER TOO
Naturopathic Care for CHILDREN
Because of my expertise in women’s health and specifically fertility, I have the pleasure of watching families grow. My strong suit is also in my extensive experience with pediatric health and I offer consultations to support your baby, child or teens bellies and overall vitality. Many parents seek my help in resolving their little ones digestive, immunity and skin issues.
As a mother myself, I know how important it is to ensure we create healthy foundations for our children’s health to flourish.
Also find out about
Healthy Foundations for Well Babies, Kids and Teens-Themed Consultation
Convenient Family Consultations
“A gut that does not feel good might now subtly affect our mood, and a healthy, well-nourished gut can discreetly improve our sense of well-being.”
-Giulia Enders, author of Gut:The Inside Story of Our Body’s Most Underrated Organ